NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Shame ...



Ok, fine.


I didn't want to talk about it but I feel I have to fess up here and be honest about everything. So I will admit it.


Last monday I found that I could not take my daughter to the big WWE live taping because I was too busy feverishly vomiting out my intestines and pooping every ten minutes.


Even though I was dizzy and feverish and deathly sick, I still tried to take her. I was doubled over in pain but I still thought that I could pull it off. But my wife and family refused to even let me try. They were right, I guess. There was no way that I was in a condition to try and pull it off. I was too sick.


I failed Isabela.


I also feel like I failed my parents. They are the ones that got me those tickets for my birthday.


I feel bad. I feel like I lost.

No comments: