NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, March 30, 2012

An Apology ...



I have had three days off, three glorious consecutive days which I spent reading, watching Maury paternity episodes, hanging out with my amazing wife, downloading more Richard Cheese songs, spending time outside in the beautiful Oklahoma weather with my awesome wife, and basically doing nothing.


That is NOT what I wanted to apologize for.


During this three day weekend of mine I actually got around to watching the last Sunday Church-less Movie Of The Week.


What a horrible, stinky, hideously boring pile of SHIT that movie was! I apologize. I sincerely apologize for "Nightmare in Wax." I mean, I know that bad movies are kinda sorta my thing but JEEZ there's a LIMIT, you know?


I will be posting my next Church-less Movie Of The Week sometime tomorrow. And I promise it will be good.


Or at least watchable crap.


That is all.


Wind Clan out.

No comments: