NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Free Music For Your Punk Ass ...

Here's some free music for your punk ass.


No real reason for it. It's just some music I've been sitting on for a while. Thought I'd hook you guys up.


OOOOH! I just remembered that I now have THIRTY FANS! YAY ME! YAY THIS BLOG!


Let's go back and say that it's for that, okay?




Enjoy ...


Richard Cheese: Hello

Electric Six: Gay Bar

Elvis Costello: Waiting For The End Of The World

The Groovie Ghoulies: I Wanna Have Fun With You

Eels: My Beloved Monster

The Vince Guaraldi Trio: Pebble Beach

Flight of the Conchords: Mutha_uckas

They Might Be Giants: Cyclops Rock


You're welcome.


Wind Clan out.

No comments: