NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy Galindomas ...



So in case you don't know it's Galindomas today, my birfday, an actual legal holiday in the religion known as Woodmas, and I have a busy day ahead of me.


I need to take a breathing treatment, I have a ton of bad movies to watch, I need to shower and change, Bela has a doctor's appointment, I need to see if any of the two Maury episodes they are going to show today are paternity test episodes (the best) and not lie detector tests (the worst), and thru all this we're all going to go eat at both Pizza Hut AND at Golden Corral.


But because I want to I will try to post on my blog a few times today.


Wind Clan out.

No comments: