NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, March 30, 2012

My Life in Oklahoma (In Photos And Stories) ...

Isabela needs glasses full time. EVERYONE in my family (minus the baby) needs glasses, but it's Emerald that only has to wear them part time. Look how darn cute he is ...







Here is a grizzly crime scene photo. I snapped this picture of a MASSIVE train accident, thousands dead, Sir Topham Hat still remains missing! In other news, I'm awesome as hell ...




Literally everything outside is beautiful in Oklahoma ...






So these are the two birds that are nesting right in front of my store, right on the other side of the front window of the place. I see them and hear them chirp when I'm at the register. I hope they are husband and wife. I named them Barnes and Noblita. If they have babies I will name them after various sections. "Look! Manga is playing with Sewing! So cute!" Love it ...




My son is six months old and freaking AMAZING ...





Gotta go to work now.


Wind Clan out!

No comments: