NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Sundays ...



My wife and her mother are loudly watching G.C.B. It is a new show on ABC, I think. It stands for Good Christian Bitches but they're trying to backtrack and say it stands for Good Christian Belles but that's bullshit.


I like the show, surprisingly. See, I like it partially because I think Kristin Chenoweth is both talented and hot ...




... and also because, despite what my family might think, this show is really all about how religion is evil. It shows the hidden evil duplicity of all organized religions. It shows people reading the bible and loving Christ while also being backstabbing, evil, heartless, vindictive bitches.


It shows that religion is for show, nothing more. And that's a message that I can get behind if I can also look at Kristin Chenoweth's boobs.


I'm living with my in-laws. I feel like the comic relief. I feel like the punching bag. But I get to spend more time with my family and the weather is amazing and I don't have to pay any bills, so I can't complain.


But one of the rules to living here is that I HAVE to go to church. So that makes it difficult for me to continue my church-less Movies of the Week.


Don't worry, though. I'll try to post as many movies as I can.


Wind Clan out.

No comments: