NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, March 23, 2012

My Two Movies ...



I actually watched TWO MOVIES in theaters this week!


How the fuck did I do that?


Honestly, 21 Jump Street is pretty damn funny. It has SNL genius Chris Parnell, Nick Offerman from Parks and Recreation, Ellie Kemper from The Office, and some genius cameos from almost everyone from the original tv show INCLUDING Saint Johnny Depp.


Tonight I watched The Hunger Games with the whole family (minus Bela and Maxwell) and I loved it. The theater is small as hell, just one screen, but the theater was packed. The Hunger Games is about two and a half hours long but it's a thrilling, non-stop ride, even for people who have read the book a million times. There's a part with a wolf dog that will make EVERYONE jump.


I am so happy. Two movies in one week! Freaking awesome!


It's been a while. I need to get back into the swing of things, especially with the big summer movies coming up. I mean, I'm Reverend freaking Steve! I created a movie based solely on movies, yet I barely go to the movies. I feel ashamed. I need to get back to my thematic roots. I need to return to the theater.


Anyway, good movies.


I have storytime tomorrow.


Wish me luck everybody!

No comments: