NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Random Day Off ...



I just thought I'd write a bit of whatever. No real purpose. I'm just bored.


Here's some blogging off the top of my head.


So I have two days off. I'm on the couch in the living room nursing a lukewarm coffee. The baby is sleeping beside me. Maxwell. Maxwell Edward. I wanted to name him Edwood Deewood Galindo. And I wanted to name my youngest daughter Bela Lugosi Galindo. But my freaking WIFE wouldn't let me. Bitch. I love her, though.


Great. Baby just woke up. See?




Bit hard to blog with a six month old on your hip. But I'll manage. I like living here. The weather? Man, it's crazy to live in a place that actually HAS weather! Arizona is just hot with occasional nasty ass storms. Sacramento is 24/7 suckfest weather. Oklahoma has actual weather and seasons and it's amazing. Right now there's not a cloud in the sky and a gentle spring breeze is rustling up, so all the doors and windows are open. What a beautiful day.


I like playing music on my phone and on Spotify. It's usually my random eclectic mix of strange crap and heavy stuff and songs from music. Sinatra, Richard Cheese, White Stripes, Eels, Green Day, Anthrax, Beatles. Bur my freaking in-laws HATE me playing my music so I hardly ever get to. This deeply depresses me. I love my music. And I hate having people not want me to play it.


So I'm on Spotify right now listening to Reba with my son. I feel vaguely ashamed about this.


I love my wife. I just wish I didn't have to fight for her attention. Now her best friend is her mom. Where does that leave me?


I'm hungry.


Don't worry. I'll post some random pictures or something later on today.


Wind Clan out.

No comments: