NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Warren Theater In Moore, Oklahoma ...

The Warren Theater is the single most beautiful movie theater I have ever gone into. I'm used to multi-screen cinemaplexes but this place harkens back to the term "movie palace," a term used to refer to the large, elaborately decorated movie theaters built between the 1910s and the 1940s. This is a modern day movie palace.


The front, only a small part of the theater which includes a brand new IMAX theater ...


The lobby is a grand and elegant two story affair with a circular snack bar in the center of everything ...


The arcade is small, but that was to be expected nowadays, I guess. I was hoping for more but at least they had a pinball machine. The bathrooms were massive and included a posh leather sitting room with a fireplace between the men's and women's rooms ...



Our seats were in the balcony of their massive main screen theater. Entrance to the balcony area is for guests 21 and over and includes a full service bar and lounge before and after the show. We ate at the bar and checked out the random movie memorabilia ...





Here's the view from the balcony ...


The food was amazing! I ate a Warren "Grand" burger which is a hamburger patty but instead of buns there were two grilled cheese sandwiches. It was amazing. And my mexi-friend and sister-in-law Lauren liked her food, which means that their menu passed the "pregnant woman" test ...


Waiting for the theater to open up, lauren gave me her phone and told me I could watch Netflix. I automatically went to que up the deadman ...


Wandering around, I even found an electronic movie poster which rotated a selection of upcoming movie posters. I snatched this pic of Avengers ...


The actual theater was MASSIVE! It was like something you'd see Phantom of the Opera live in. The lush, imported, oversized seats had a switch on the side that warmed up your butt and they even provide food and drink service straight to your seat throughout the movie. My jaw was on the floor ...



The movie was 21 Jump Street and it was good, a lot better than I expected. But I could have watched a horrible movie, Manos: The Hands of Fate or Troll 2 or Titanic or some piece of crap like that, and still had an absolutely AMAZING time!

No comments: