NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Avengers and The Galindos ...

For starters, I have made my decision in regards to Marvel comics and their Avengers VS. X-Men line of comic books ...




And a few days ago I had a nice "date" with my six-year-old daughter. I love her. She's infinitely crazier and sillier and louder and bolder than her very serious older sister and I just don't want her to feel left out what with the new baby and all. I want Bela to know that we're still here for her, that I am still here for her.


So Isabela and I went to see The Lorax in 3D. We had popcorn and snuck in peeps. We cuddled in the near empty theater and had a lot of fun. I love Bela and I want her to know that she is still my special little girl.


She just FREAKED when she saw this poster ...





I constantly find myself drowning in little Isabela's awesomeness. She is my little Avenger!


And this next picture has NOTHING to do with The Avengers, but I just had to include it! If that was me, consider my pants SHAT into ...




Laters.

No comments: