NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mocking The Jay ...

I am in the middle of a HUGE reading kick and now that I am dome with yet another here are so many books I want to read right now!


A.J. Jacobs, the author of the wonderful book The Year Of Living Biblically has a new book out that I desperately want to read. I also have a few A. Lee Martinez books that I'd like to read since I absolutely loved his newest one and there's a sequel that just came out to the quirky British book The Damned Busters by Matthew Hughes. There's also another Tiffany Aching book by Terry Pratchett and the first of two Betty White autobiographies that I need to read. Because she's the dog's bollocks. And that means awesome. FYI.




However, due to my wife's extreme insistence, I am finally reading fucking Mockingjay.


And given how many people I've talked to seem to be "upset" with the ending, I can only assume that means that slightly douchbaggish Peeta gets the girl at the end and nice guy Gale gets screwed because the nice guy always gets fucked over by the pretty girl.


That bread making little fucker.

No comments: