NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, April 20, 2012

The Pain In My Foot ...



I may have broken my right foot.


I don't know how I may or may not have done it but all that I know for certain is that suddenly yesterday afternoon as I arrived home from a hard day at work my right foot hurt a little bit like it was sore and I complained a bit about it. As the night grew on and on my foot hurt more and more.


Now,here it is, the next day, and I can barely put ANY pressure on my right foot without sharp searing white pain shooting throughout my body. I can move my toes outwards just fine, but trying to bunch them up or bend them down at all and I scream. It's a pain around the arch of my foot right below the ankle.


I don't know what it is or how it started hurting, either, which sucks. I don't even have an amusing story to go along with my pain like I hurt it skiing - or - I got this battle wound fighting albino Nazi ninja monks who were trying to tear down the rec center.


The pain hurt me so bad that I actually had to borrow one of my constantly debilitated mother-in-law's giant canes. So now I had to walk with a huge silver cane and a stupid gangsta pimp limp just like you always see minority hip hop gang bangers walking. Great. I should have keep my fucking papers with me today as I went out on the town.


Oh wait.


I didn't need my papers.


I'm not in racist ass Arizona!


(burn)


Public Enemy: By The Time I Get To Arizona


But the absolute WORST part about all this is that, since my mother-in-law is in constant pain because of a million things wrong with her and has needed but has been DENIED surgery for so LONG now, I really cannot complain at all about my agonizing foot. And that is because however bad I feel at all about anything, the rest of the family just comes right back at me with "Well, your mother in law feels WORSE!" which makes me seem like just a stupid little crybaby.


Which I AM, by the way.


But my foot really DOES hurt like a motherfucker.

No comments: