NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

This Weekkkend ...



I work this whole weekend, but I am making it my mission not to let work or forced church stop me from posting my free Church-less Movies of the Week. Come hell or high water, every saturday evening-ish I will have a free movie (or two) right here on this freaking page!


Can you believe it? I have been posting on a semi-regular basis right here on my blog for almost four whole years now! Crazy!


And this weekend I have something very special planned!


After reading the brand spanking new issue of Scary Monsters magazine I have decided to do a double feature featuring two "evil hand" movies. I'm just not sure which of the bajillion "guy gets hand transplant from murderer" movies I should show.


And there ARE a bajillion of them, too.


I just made a killer playlist on youtube for the first movie, Invasion of the Saucer Men, which features an evil alien hand out to kill. See the whole theme thing in play here?


Plus, if you make it to the end of the playlist, and I doubt most people will, there's some neat jew-hating videos.


FYI.


So join us this weekend. Gonna be a lot of random fun.

No comments: