NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Tired ...

I'm so tiiiiiiiiired!

I'm always tired now. It worries me how exhausted I am all the time. And yes, I know that I'm a paranoid, bipolar, crazy sort of guy, but I'm really worried that something is wrong with me. Or maybe I'm just getting old, too, because I am just wiped out constantly.

But, as a self-conscious Latino man, I try NOT to look tired. I try not to look how I feel because I know that the "lazy mexican" is an offensive stereotype and I don't want to just be another lazy "meex-e-cann," you know?

Like, watch this ...

See?

But I am tired as fuck and I don't know what to do.

Here's my new theme song ...

The Beatles: I'm So Tired

Probably going to bed now.

Wind Clan out.

No comments: