NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

About My Brother ...

I'm not exactly sure just how much of this story I can tell, or am allowed to, so I'm just going to start with the bare basics and work my way from there ...

I love my older brother Joe very much.

Sadly, it has taken thirty-some odd years for me to be able to say that. We've always had a sort of sibling rivalry. I would always consciously hate him for seemingly getting all my parents' love and affection while subconsciously looking up to him as the epitome of cool. A lot of who I am now is a result of him, having spent ore time growing up with him than with my father, and I am excited to have finally put away our differences and bonded closely with each other these past few years.

I am honored to be related to him.

My brother has had an extremely rough time with things lately and with various personal issues that I am currently not at liberty to discuss.

I mean, I love my blog and everything but I am not about to start posting the most intimate details of my brother's life on my blog. I would love to but I just can't.

However, if you would like to know the details of what my brother has been going thru lately and would like to help him out, my brother Joe has his own blog now where he has recently written an extremely intimate and highly detailed account of his harrowing week and it is an amazing read. I am very proud that he was able to open up like that. I am proud to be his brother.

His blog is set up to receive donations.

Please visit and give generously.

No comments: