NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Fuzzy Yet Artistic Pictures Of Drinking With My Co-Workers ...

So I have been working at this new bookstore for well over six months now and in that time I have tried my damned hardest to fit in and be liked and to just be one of the gang.

I believe I have succeeded tonight, having been invited to a big going away party for one of our booksellers at a historical and absolutely amazing little bar and grill right next to OU called The Mont. Small, friendly, and they have the most AMAZING frozen sangria margarita!

I have tried so hard to be liked again and to have friends again, just like my old store.

And I think that tonight I may have finally succeeded.

So yay me.

Here are some pics ...

No comments: