NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Compliment ...

Four days ago I was at work behind the register when an elderly-ish woman in his fifties maybe came to me to ring up. She was with a friend. She was wearing sunglasses indoors and a hat which I would soon realize was to cover her baldness.

She asked me if she could say something. I said sure.

What transpired was the single greatest compliment I have received in my 12 years in the service industry.

"Speaking as a bald female cancer patient, I must say you have the most BEAUTIFUL long hair I have EVER seen on a man!"

I went all rubbery.

Thank you. That is amazing!

No comments: