NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, May 11, 2012

My Favorite Superhero ...

My favorite superhero used to be former Great Lakes Avenger and current avenger babysitter Squirrel Girl but only in a sort of ironic Woodian way.

Now my favorite superhero, by far, is Power Girl.

I know nothing about her, nor have I read any of her comic books. But she most definitely has what it takes to be a good super hero.

Here are some pictures ...

I have an idea for a female superhero. She has the powers of Spider-Man, Superman, Aquaman, Flash, and pretty much every other superhero ever created. But people hate her because she has small boobs. The amazing chest-less heroine. Pretty sure it's never been done in comic books, having a small boobed female super hero.

No comments: