NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, May 14, 2012

My Little Secret ...

When I bag someone's items and they say "Oh, I don't need a bag" after I have already bagged said items, I say that I am terribly sorry, unbag their items, and listen to them say something stupid like "Save a plastic tree (chuckle)" or "Save the environment" or something else equally insipid.

When they leave, I throw the bag away.

Because fuck them.

They see me get a bag. They see me bag the items. So fuck them.

OOOOH! You refused a bag! You saved earth! You're a fucking HERO! Thanks, Al Gore!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not that you will care, but I'm quite let down about your attitude towards the planet. I understand some folks can be annoying about it (there's annoying people in every group of people) but even though Hard Right Republicans try to say it's okay to add more plastic to the landfill (and other things that are bad for the planet), one does not have to be a Democrat (or Al Gore) to believe in protecting the environment. And it's a shame you react the way you do due to a few who are a pain.