NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, May 4, 2012

My Weekend ...

Today I finally get to go see The Avengers. I have loved comic books all my life and I honestly mean it when I say that this movie is a realization of a lifelong dream for me. And I'm really excited to go with my wife and kids. Not so much my niece. Sorry, but she has suddenly turned 13 going on sullen 16 year old. Huge attitude. Love her. Huge attitude.

And tomorrow I am going out on a "date" with my wife. Roller skating. Carriage ride. And a huge italian dinner with some wine. And hopefully, anal.

I'm kidding.

(Maybe.)

But first before any of that happens I need to somehow survive today. See, we have some guests at the house. If including the niece and the seven month old baby then we have six freaking kids in this house right now. My mother-in-law is babysitting two little ones from church and they are clashing with Bela and the older ones and Bela is clashing with the older ones and there's door slamming and yelling and speaking of door slamming I just want to slam my head into the door until my brain spills out and everything feels cold.

Kid. Playing. Kid n Play. House party.

I should make it thru today.

We'll see.

No comments: