NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, May 25, 2012

The Pains Of Hulu Plus ...

I have spent the day swimming thru a free trial subscription of Hulu Plus on my wife's Nook.

I have watched the first season of The Real World, a few episodes of The State, the episode of The Cosby Show where Theo is "Jammin' on the one" ...

... and a bunch of other random old stuff.

A lot of these shows are painful to watch. They're so old. I guess they have my own memories subconsciously attached to them, you know, and when i'm watching all this old crap I secretly see a skinny, lonely, dark skinned little me watching them new back then.

If that makes sense.

I AM jammin' on the one, though.

No comments: