NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Back Home ...

Regarding my busy day yesterday:

-For starters, my flight to Dallas was over an hour late arriving.
-There was mad turbulence.
-Because of a massive thunderstorm, we were rerouted to Austin, Texas.
-We stayed on the runway in Austin for almost an hour and a half.
-We eventually arrived in Dallas.
-I was stuck on a shuttle with a Caribbean guy who thought I was there for "the real estate convention" and would NOT stop talking about the show Dallas.
-It was quite a long walk to the Barnes and Noble and the movie theater.
-The movie Rock of Ages is a phenomenally horrible movie.
-The train station was a bit far.
-The train was filled with loud families and smelly people.
-The train was late arriving.

... but it was an amazing adventure andIi would not have it any other way.

And I can't freaking wait to go back!

No comments: