NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

In A Cheap Attempt To Gather More Pageviews, I Present Boobies ...

After that title, I don't think this post needs an introduction. Pretty self-explanatory. But I will now write one anyway.

Ahem!

And now, in a cheap attempt to gather more pageviews, I now present a collection of sexy young boobies.

Enjoy ...

Sorry for any women that might follow this blog. I gotta do this every once and a while just to get the butts in the seats, know what i'm saying? I hope you do.

It's like a good guy wrestler saying something like "I'm happy to be here ... IN NEW YORK CITY, the BEST CITY IN THE WORLD!!" It's a cheap pop, is what it's called. showing titties on a blog is a cheap pop.

I like curvy women. Does it show?

No comments: