NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Long Day Tomorrow ...

That is a picture of me on the pinball floor of Castles and Coasters. I am spooning next to my absolute favorite pinball machine of all time, The Creature From The Black Lagoon pinball game. I love it. It's great.

Anyway, I am going to go see Prometheus right now with Joe and his wife. I don't particularly care to go see it but hey, what the hell, free movie. Get my mind off things.

Tonight-slash-tomorrow I leave the airport in Mesa. Technically, at 12:50am. I will leave Mesa and arrive at the Dallas airport at around 5am. I will probably crash somewhere and sleep for a while, then catch my shuttle to downtown Ft. Worth where I will be catching an Amtrack to Norman, Oklahoma.

The thing is, the train doesn't leave until 7pm.

Can someone say downtown Ft. Worth MOVIE HOPPING?!?!?

Wish me luck.

No comments: