NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, June 18, 2012

Pictures From My Arizona Trip ...

Ironically, on my flight from Dallas to Arizona there was someone I knew on the flight: Aurelia, a friend from freaking grade school! Not only that but we were also in the dame row! Yay!

My mom takes pictures just like my brother used to ...

Joe and I out to cause trouble ...

Castles and Coasters: video games, mini-golf, rides and more!

The inside of the arcade. Looks like the bottom level has a lot less games than it used to have ...

The upper level is now filled with a bunch of old school video games ...

The pinball is on the top now ...

I kicked butt on the Iron Man game ...

... but it was THIS game that I was hoping to see again!

Walked around the mini-golf course taking pictures for a while. This is a picture of the most annoying hole in the course, the big swinging stick level ...

Me and the haunted house: old friends!

There's the not-so spoooooky mine shaft ...

I kicked all sorts of ass on my last token playing 1942. Even got the high score. hell yeah!

Joe's stepdaughter understanding the awesome power of mustache ownership ...

Random thong in Ft. Worth, Texas ...

Wreck-it Ralph poster.

On the train heading home ...

... and here is the sweetest and most adorable picture EVER! It is a picture of adorable little daddy's girl Isabela Galindo sitting right next to the train tracks waiting for her daddy to come home to her!

No comments: