NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Steve Galindo Has Entered ... The Twilight Zone ...

This picture is unrelated to the rest of the post. It's just a picture of extremely bad parenting.

So in a little less than 24 hours I have watched eight episodes of the original Twilight Zone. And it's all my wife's fault.

See, my wife goes thru these mad Netflix dashes where she will watch one episode of a show and like it so much that she will have to watch every episode back to back to back in a row. I hardly do that, although I occasionally watch an episode of Futurama or 30 Rock in semi-order.

So while my wife goes nuts over the show Psych, I decided that it was time for me to jump on the hardcore series watching bandwagon. I'm starting with the original Twilight Zone.

I always considered myself a fan of the Twilight zone, despite the fact that I never purposefully watched them. If they were on, eh, I'd watch one. Samething with me and Law and Order. I never sat down with the sole purpose of watching an episode of Law and Order OR Twilight Zone. But I guess that means that I was never the biggest fan of a show I always thought I was a fan of, you know?

But I watched a really moving episode of Twilight Zone right before I left Phoenix about a young girl who, when she is off riding her horse, is chased by an old figure in black, who ends up being herself. That's when it hit me. This show is THE BEST and i need to seriously Natasha this show.

I love how easy it is to make my wife's name into a verb.

Anyway, if the mood strikes me I will try and set up a playlist of my favorites in a few days.

Wind Clan out.

No comments: