NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Damnit, NOOOOOO ...

I just finished reading the novel The Long Earth by Stephen Baxter and absolute genius Sir Terry Pratchett. It is an entertaining and utterly fascinating look at multiple earths and the questions raised when these different earths are discovered.

I absolutely loved the book. It has the serious science fiction of Baxter with the humor of Pratchett that has become so popular that fans won't be surprised at the idea of a main character also being a soda machine.

But here's the thing ...

The book ...

... is the beginning of a SERIES!!!

NOOOOOOOOO!!!

The same damn thing happened when I read Fight Club author Chuck Pahalinamachuvkama-whater's last book, the hilarious Breakfast Club meets Dante's Inferno novel Damned. See, no one told me that this was a series, so I blasted my way through the novel, only to discover AT THE END that the book I just finished reading is part one of some big ass planned series and now I am stuck waiting two or three or fuck knows HOW LONG for the next book to come out.

DAMMMMIT!

I HATE waiting!

No comments: