NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Epic-ness Of BAT-STEVE ...

Great picture to share. Really great!

But let me share a little story first ...

This past saturday was a really big Superhero story time at work. I knew that a ton of kids were going to show up, so I wore my best dress shirt and ironed my black suit. I pretty much looked normal. But when story time seemed "threatened" to me, i put on a cape and a nice batman mask and lowered my voice. I became Bat-Steve, the dark bookseller of justice.

I even had a coloring page ...

When storytime was done, one smart young boy in the audience looked around and had an idea ...

See, I had circled around the stage a number of small superhero dolls that we have recently started selling. They're cute and inexpensive and I had eight different ones, both Marvel and DC despite me being a bona fide Marvel comics guy.

One of the buys, the one who was the most passionately vocal about the story time, grabbed a Batman plush, ran to go buy it, then ran back so that I could autograph the doll AS Bat-Steve.

So, after I autographed it I decided to give it a very Steve look.

Check it out ...

I sold so much superhero swag after that story time.

I am fairly supremely awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like batsteve!
I want one!