NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, July 30, 2012

Free Music (And Some Real Big Boobies) ...

King Missile: Detachable Penis
Primus: My Name Is Mud
Richard Cheese: Milkshake
Digital Underground: Underwater Rhymes

The Raveonettes: Black White
Creaturos: Charlie Brown
Flip The Switch: Girl Or Friend?
Richard Cheese: Let's Get Retarded
Foxboro Hot Tubs: Dark Side Of Night

Socialburn: Everyone
KMVP: Montreal Screwjob
Dryve: Heart Of This
She and Him: Riding In My Car

Also, and I hope you are still reading this part here, I have been doing storytimes for kids every week for well over 11 years. And in celebration of this I've compiled a big photo album of over 50 pictures and hilarious stories from over a decade of entertaining children and it would be a personal favor to me if you could check it out and maybe share it ...

STORYTIME WITH MR STEVE 2003-2014

Seriously, if you could plllllleeeeease share the photo album on your Facebook page. It would only take a second and I reeeeeally want to get my name out there. So a quick share would really help me out. Plus, it's pretty cute and fairly hilarious.

No comments: