NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

I Won ...

Actually, we both won. Deinna didn't touch her cell phone all day, which must have driven her crazy, whereas I'm vaguely used to not using my computer for days. And I won the bet, too, because the only computers I ended up touching all day were the ones at work when I closed.

All in all, not an exciting bet, but I think it was an important one. People use computers and cell phones too much. People are addicted to their cell phones and to the internet and I for one never want to end up being one of those people.

I didn't really win anything. It was just something I wanted to prove to myself. I wanted to show to me that I am not addicted to anything. And I did. So good for me. And I strongly suggest that everyone else try to go a few random days without the internet or their smart phones glued to them at all times.

But NEVER go without television. That's crazy.

Now I can go back to doing what I do best: wasting time!

Wind Clan out!

No comments: