NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Dream ...

Dreams.

I hate dreaming.

I hate dreaming because I don't normally remember ANY of my dreams, which really sucks.

HOWEVER, I will most DEFINITELY remember a dream, like the one I literally JUST had, which featured: treasure hunting with my wife and my old friend Tom Wegner, then seeing a giant skull drive thru a suburban area, then eating at a Denny's with a giant King Kong's foot going thru the middle, eating there with a Denny's full of old movie sort of cops, then getting locked in a comic book store and having Weird Al show up and give me coupons to a Sacramento craft fair!

And it strongly featured the music of They Might Be Giants.

What an AWESOME dream!

No comments: