NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

My Empty Nest ...

My wife is gone. She sells Scentsy, these wickless scented candle thingies, they ARE realky awesome, and so she is in a van with my mother in law on a crazy road trip to the Scentsy convention in Las Vegas that I call both Scent-Fest and Sniff-Con.

Did I mention that since she is breast feeding she took my ten month old son with her? Not having Maxwell with me is the hardest part of this whole thing. I love my son and it hurts not to have him home.

Sigh!

She ALSO took our computer with her to try and get it fixed, so the only thing computer wise that I have is our Nook Tablet. I am typing this blog post on a Nook right now. Boy, I sure am a good corporate boy, arent I?

I don't know for sure if I can properly set up a free movie tomorrow on this small, unforgiving tablet, but I will try, by jove.

Wish my lonely ass luck!

No comments: