NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

My Look ...

This is me.

Do you like?

Haircut super short and face completely shaved.

I cannot simply look a little bit different. Nope. I have to go balls out.

I'm just like Madonna, except I'm not a soulless bitch.

BY THE WAY, here's an exclusive UPDATE: comedian and New York Times bestselling mofo Michael Ian Black just re-tweeted one of my tweets! F-yeah!

I would have said "fuck" but my daughter is watching me.

There's a link on the right side of this blog where you can follow me on twitter. You should do so, seeing as I'm semi-quasi-famous and junk.

No comments: