NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, July 23, 2012

The Church-less Movie Of The Week ...

... will NOT be seen this week, on account of me having no computer to set the damn thing up with! Sorry, everybody! Blame my wife. And my son. And the whole state of Nevada, those godless heathen bastards.

And blame Star Wars-themed rappers, too, for personal reasons.

So for the next week or two the ever popular Church-less Movie of the Week feature will be put on hold while my wife learns how to sell Scentsy and, I am assuming, learning now to smell things.

Yeah. Sorry. No free movies for a while.

HOWEVER...

I did manage to post a link to the movie Black Dynamite, the full original hillarious ass movie, on both my facebook page and my twitter account.

So, if you would still like to see a free movie or two, thennow would be a very appropriate time to become my friend.

That is all.

No comments: