NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, August 13, 2012

About Yesterday's Movie ...

So, didja all see yesterday's Church-less Movie of the Week, X: The Man With The X-Ray Eyes?

Wow, that was actually pretty darn GOOD!

Ray Milland was great, the script was great, the effects were pretty damn good, too, and to see serious Don Rickles and, Roger Corman's best bud and my favorite actor, Mr. "Bucket of Blood" Dick Miller in there, too? Well, it was all pretty darn amazing, all things considered.

Being a bad movie historian, I have seen my fair share of bad movies and I most DEFINITELY have seen my fair share of Roger Corman stinkbombs. I was starting to think that besides the oddity that is "A Bucket of Blood" that the man was incapable of making a really good film.

I most happily stand corrected.

So if you have yet to see yesterday's free movie, click here now and experience it for yourself.

That is all.

No comments: