NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Look, About All The Boobs ...

My son, my darling, adorable little son Maxwell, is almost a year old. And that means that a year ago my wife gave birth.

And in all this time sex has hurt her.

Apparently this is not a rare thing as a vast number of women seem to have this problem. My hot ass wife certainly does. Hurts like hell for her.

And it also hurt and exhausted her body BEFORE the birth back when she was pregnant. So it's been maybe two years of hardly any sex at all for me. My balls are as blue as a freaking Smurf. A fairly dry few years. And when we HAVE tried to have sex it's painfully obvious that my wife is trying to work thru the pain for me.

I am a sexually frustrated man. Hence all the boobies and ass shots on this blog recently.

I apologize to any women followers of this blog.

And to the men, you're welcome.

No comments: