NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, August 10, 2012

The Fresh Terrorists Of Guantánamo Bay ...

According to an article in the Miami Herald, the 168 prisoners doing indefinite time in Guantánamo Bay have fallen in love with the show The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air so much so that it has replaced Harry Potter books as the most popular form of entertainment within the prison.

When I hear that, I imagine that since they are in Gitmo that their choices of entertainment must be fairly limited. However, what strikes me as truly amazing about this story is that the Guantánamo Bay library has access to over 28,000 videos and books. And of all that somehow Will Smith's dumb face has become their primary source of entertainment.

Speaking of The Fresh Prince, I watched EVERY episode of The Fresh Prince of Bell Air just because I was literally waiting for what I thought was the eventual triumphant return of the "couple of guys who were up to no good." I assumed that eventually they would become regular characters like Team Rocket in Pokemon cartoons. I thought that the couple of guys would follow Will all the way to Bell Air seeking revenge and then, seeing that the dumbass was totally rich now, they would stick around and would show up every week with some brand new wacky scheme to get the money and every week it wouldn't work in some hilarious way. But that never happened.

I am still VERY disappointed that they never did that.

No comments: