NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, September 10, 2012

Bela's Birthday Party Pictures And The Repeated Death Of Wesley Crusher ...

Before I get to the pictures I want to say something. On this slightly small aside, I just want to say that I am currently trying to watch Star Trek: The Next Generation all the way through from beginning to end on Netflix just like I did with Parks and Recreation recently.

I am finding it hard to do with The Next Generation, mainly because of how horrible the first season seems to be.

Ok, first off, I hate Counselor Troy. I mean, what a stuuuuuupid power she has. "I sense ... anger." NO SHIT, WOMAN! I could have told you that and I'm not a slightly big breasted, vaguely jewey alien counselor woman.

I also hate the stupid sniveling little baby that Wesley Crusher is in the beginning of the show. And I think the writers feel the same way that I do because I'm in the middle of the first season and in the last episode I saw he was sentenced to death. And in the one I'm watching now he just got stabbed to death by a French Legionnaire pig monster's musket-phaser. I keep wanting him to die and he just keeps on living.

Anyway, enough of that.

My youngest daughter Isabela and my almost one year old son Maxwell have the exact same birthday. We didn't mean for that to happen, which roughly translates to me never having sex in the month of December ever again without paying for it. Lucky me. Not like I get any anyway.

Anyway, we spread out our celebrating this year. So this weekend was Isabela's party and next week will be Maxwell's party.

So here are the pics from this past weekend. They also include the "dedication" of my nephew at church. And apparently a dedication is a sort of midwest, southern baptist, white person's baptism.

Enjoy ...

Note The Matching Glasses!

No comments: