NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Pills ...

Gabapentin pills are these big horse-sized white pills that are meant to help with back problems but are also used as a mood stabilizer for people with bipolar disorder, although apparently from what I've read in various books and websites the jury is still out on whether or not the pills have any effect on bipolar disorder.

I have been taking these pills for a number of years now. And today marks the sixth day I have gone without them.

I didn't intentionally set out to try and kick this. It was all accidental. And it was partially my doctor's fault.

See, I live in such a small town that there's one doctor's office that I can go to in town. My doctor is also my kids doctor. Heck, I'm surprised that he's not also the town veterinarian and judge. THAT is how small my town is.

They don't ever give me refills on my medicines, even the ones I need refilled every freaking month, and they take absolutely forever getting me the refills I need. I have been waiting for over a week for them to get back to the CVS pharmacy so I can get my gabapentins. Still nothing. It's either that my doctor is not caring that I need refills or that the CVS pharmacy in Shawnee, Oklahoma doesn't give a rat's ass about my health.

Hell, it's almost as if I have to visit my damn doctor every damn time I want damn refills of my damn medications and what a pain in the ass THAT would be.

So I'm suddenly tying to kick my gabapentin addiction.

I'm a little jittery. And I have no drive to do anything either, like post any new Church-less Movies of the Week or gain cheap page views by posting pics of big boobies. And I am afraid to go to work, too. It's like the robbery I was in happened just a few days ago.

But beyond that I'm fine.

I apologize for the lack of posts.

Wish me luck!

No comments: