NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Possible Double Feature ...

I have tomorrow off.

And thank Wood, too, because I have been on a fairly hardcore work schedule this past week, closing and opening and wherever they needed me in whatever shifts they had lying around. So I'm beat.

I completely deserved my Labor Day off.

Anyway, my youngest daughter said that she wanted to spend her day off with me watching bad movies. And that's adorable. She really loves me and she shares my love of bad movies, too. It's a dream come true. Bad movie lovers have kids that are bad movie lovers. That's some serious circle of life shit right there.

Anyhoo, a double feature will probably be on your way on Labor Day.

That is all.

No comments: