NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Today's Movie ...

Sorry.

But that means that I have to find the right movie, post stuff about it, find the movie poster and the appropriate images.

I am just not feeling it right now.

Again, I'm sorry.

Maybe I'll post a movie later before I have to go to work. Or maybe tomorrow because I have tomorrow off.

Or maybe not. I dunno.

I'm off one of my meds and I'm a big lacking in drive.

Here. Here's a video. It's from freaking Hanson. Hate them all you want for that annoying ass "MMMM Bop" disease of a song ... but this damn song, with a Blues Brothers video directed by Weird Al, is a darn good song.

Enjoy ...

1 comment:

Hot Muslim Wife said...

Whenever I come across such hot blogs,It makes me crazy for sex.
I loved showing these blogs of big ass and big tits.