NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

About Last Sunday's Movie ...

So yesterday, on my day off, I finally got around to watching the "cult classic" film, and my last Church-less Movie of the Week, REPO: THE GENETIC OPERA.

And I'm still not sure.

I used quotation marks around the words "cult classic" because it seems as if the movie was trying WAY TOO HARD to be a cult classic. It seemed like it was trying too hard to be different.

And I'm just not sure if I liked it or not.

It's like the line in the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie: "This is either madness or brilliant."

I'm just not sure which one it is yet.

No comments: