NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

About My Private Diaries ...

So I've been working on something.


See, when I'm not glued to the internets I spend a lot of my time writing. And I've written a LOTTTT! I have been writing in these private journals of mine for over a decade now. And in those books I think I have a rather interesting tale of love, heartbreak, violence, and one young man's journey from drunken, suicidal party guy to father of three.


I have decided to make these books public.


I'm doing that on my OTHER blog.


You should see it. I think it's worth a read.


The Private Diaries Of Steve Galindo

No comments: