NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, October 12, 2012

Look, What I'm Saying Is ...

So I spent the majority of the vice presidential debate trolling upset republicans on twitter. It was awesome. People hate me.

I just love stirring up the shit. I love how easily people get upset, how easy it is to push people's buttons. I love seeing rich white republicans get pissed off.

I just love fucking with people, I guess. I'm just an asshole like that.

What am I doing now, you might ask?

Well, I certainly am not easily hacking spotify into allowing me to download whatever song I want to!

Because that would be bad, illegal, and extrrrrrrrremely easy to do with the handy directions in the new Autumn 2012 issue of The Hacker Quarterly magazine, available at your local Barnes and Noble.

So instead of that business I'm just sitting here reading my bible and praising white skinned Jesus.

That is all.

No comments: