NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, October 15, 2012

Rory Gilmore's Naked Boobs ...

My wife originally had to force me to watch Gilmore Girls with her but eventually I watched with her with no coercion, mainly due to the great writing, the constant pop culture references, and the hot chicks, mainly Alexis Bledel who played young Rory Gilmore.

Now Rory is all grown up and has a reoccurring part in that insufferably hip show Mad Men. And apparently she's all sorts of half naked in it. And she looks hot as shit.

So here you go. Some pictures for you.

And, as always, you're welcome ...

By the way, this is post #1,999 on this blog.

I'm nearing two thousand posts.

Not sure whether to celebrate or cry.

Also, and I hope you are still reading this part here, I have been doing storytimes for kids every week for well over 11 years. And in celebration of this I've compiled a big photo album of over 50 pictures and hilarious stories from over a decade of entertaining children and it would be a personal favor to me if you could check it out and maybe share it ...

STORYTIME WITH MR STEVE 2003-2014

Seriously, if you could plllllleeeeease share the photo album on your Facebook page. It would only take a second and I reeeeeally want to get my name out there. So a quick share would really help me out. Plus, it's pretty cute and fairly hilarious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome 1,999th post!