NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

This Blog Features More Rock Of Ages Content Than Anyone Would Ever Want Out Of Such A Horrible Ass Movie ...

I am alone at my friend and sister-in-law Lauren's house. Maxwell is here with me but he's still knocked out in a extra long super nap. Halloween was a lot for him. I can hear his little baby snores. Cute as hell.

SO my wife and Lauren are out running some errands and getting food. Sonic. When we first moves here I was told that Sonic restaurants actually originated in Oklahoma, which is why there are ten bajillion Sonics here. I was told I would get sick of Sonic. But whoever said that didn't know that I could eat the same thing every day for a million years if its yummy. I love it. Sonic rocks.

Anyway ...

You see that huge rack? Amazing!

I rented Rock of Ages a few days ago.

My wife flat out REFUSES to watch it with me!

I mean, yes its a bad movie. Yes it's horrible. Yes every scene in this film is an embarrassment to watch. But it's my favorite bad movie and I love hating-slash-loving this amazingly awful movie.

And my wife won't let me watch it with her.

Bitch!