NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Monday, November 26, 2012

This Is Me ...

My name is Steve.

Sometimes I go by Mr. Steve when I'm a storyteller.  Sometimes I go by Reverend Steve when I'm preaching the word of Ed Wood.

Either way, I'm Steve.

I'm 35 years old. I have three kids and a frustrated but sexy wife. I am now living in Oklahoma for reasons that have not yet manifested themselves.  But it's nice and quiet and .. different. I like that.

I work in a bookstore that is a 55 minute drive away from my house. But I don't mind because it is the most AMAZING drive you've ever been in. Its fields and hills and forests and cows. It's roadkill and wild deer and long stretches of nothing that is so beautiful that I find myself thankful to be alive.

I am bipolar.

But it is NOT one of those angry crazy bipolar cases where I lose my temper and cops are called. It's a nice, quiet type of bipolar disorder that tries not to get in anyones way.

Sometimes I get deeply depressed. Sometimes I hate myself. Sometimes I want to die.

Sometimes I cut myself. Long, nasty cuts on my hands and wrists and arms with boxcutters I find at work. I am trying to stop but the cutting makes me feel good, makes me feel alive.

I love my wife. She laughs at my jokes (usually) and treats me nice and her breasts are huuuge. Last night we stayed up dtinking and playing Beatles Rockband. It was awesome.

This is me.

Hi.

No comments: