NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Free Form Posting ...

My wife left to go do some laundry. My youngest daughter didn't want to go so I told her that we could stay home but only if she watched a bad movie with me.

She picked The Brain That Wouldn't Die. We're watching it now. MST3K. Good stuff.

I'm tired. I need more coffee. I wish I could down some 5 Hour Energy but the last time I had some of that I got heart palpitations. It was freaky. I thought I was going to have a heart attack.

I WAS going to go to the movies today but we can't afford it. Damn shame, too. Django, Hobbit, Hitchcock. There's some good stuff out there.

My wife and I totally did it yesterday. It was hot.

Anyway, here's some random pics ...

Laters.

No comments: