NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Steve's Church-less Movie of the Week: The "No Frills Attached" Edition ...

I know I haven't posted a free video in a while.

My bad.

Look, I have no internets at home and it's a bit hard to post a free movie on my crappy ass little phone, alright?

So here is the 1971 Hammer films production "Twins of Evil."

Enjoy ...

I would usually post the movie poster and a ton of facts but I am at my in-laws doing this and time is tight.

You want facts? Google it. Bing it. Ask Jeeves it.

Wind Clan out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you get to see some evil twins there. Hur hur. :B