NOTE: If you are easily offended by offensive things then please go somewhere else. I suggest pbskids.org or barbie.com, you wuss!


SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO MY HILARIOUS AND WILDLY OFFENSIVE PODCAST!

Friday, January 25, 2013

Steve's Church-less Movie Of The Week: No-Frills Edition ...

I don't have a lot of time. I'm wifi "weezing the juice" at my in-law's house, so here's a "no frills" free movie for your punk ass.

Enjoy ...

Ed Wood: Look Back in Angora (Video 1994)
51 min - Documentary

"A hysterical documentary which uses footage of Ed Wood's movie to tell the story of his life. It may not be a deep analysis, but shows distinctly how Ed's life strongly influenced his own films.

A thorough biography of Ed Wood, as told by his wife Kathy, ex-girlfriend Dolores Fuller, right hand man Conrad Brooks, among others. Clears up many false-truths that were stated in Burton's "Ed Wood" (1994)."

Follow me on TWITTER for more Ed Wood madness!

Laters.

1 comment:

zinkimages said...

Rev. Steve,
I appreciated the in depth review of the life and career of Ed Wood Jr. He was a genius, embodying a Hollywood version of "Lets put on a show, Judy!"
There is no mention of the other genius behind the Woods' films, his cinematographer William C. Thompson. Bill also happens to be my great grandfather. I inherited much of Bill's still photography on set as well as some film reels. If you have any info on Bill, please contact me at: jbzink52@gmail.com
Regards,
Jim Zink